Thursday, August 1, 2013

Loving Life


I've said it a million times before and I will say it again, Caroline LOVES life.  After you have spent time with Caroline you can't help but smile and laugh.  Many people say that Caroline reminds them of me.  I don't know if that is a compliment or not:).

Caroline's talking has taken off.  So much that she has developed a stutter which makes her even cuter than she already is.  We have not been up to much but playing outside and swimming both of which Grace adores!  Caroline is starting school in a month and looking forward to it.  I also think we can safely say that Caroline has grasped the concept of potty training.  She now takes herself to the bathroom which is a HUGE accomplishment.  Momma is thanking the Heavens!    We have about 14 days of summer break left so we will definitely be soaking up some fun playing "outslide" in the words of Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment