Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Canterbury Round Two

I can't believe the day has come.  It seems like yesterday that Grace was wearing her "Big Sis" shirt to Canterbury with a picture in hand to show off her new little sister.  Well today  that new little sister packed her things and headed off to that big school because in her words, "Me go to school too!"  Caroline insisted on her own pose for her first day of school picture.

After her pose I was able to get the traditional photo in front of the door.

Caroline was more than excited to head off on her new adventure.  I talked to her on the phone after her first day and I am pretty sure she told me more about school than Grace did in her whole first year of school!  Caroline told me her teachers' names "Ms. Nabb and Ms. Backburn."  She said they played and that her dadddy played too.  Then she ended the conversation with, "Me go back mommy!"  We are looking forward to the Canterbury experience through the eyes of Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment