Monday, January 27, 2014

It's a girl and a boy!

When it came time to plan Caroline's birthday party it was hard to decide on a theme.  She is not really into anything like Dora, My Little Pony or Sophia.  All she really talks about and plays with are babies.  On one of my many sleepless nights I had an "aha momment"  and thought, "What about a baby shower!?"  I knew my mom was getting her baby dolls for Christmas and I just thought naturally we could keep the mothering going.
Meet Sarah and Jerry
We decked the house in pink and blue.  If I were a better mother I would have taken pictures of the decorations but that didn't happen.  We had cupcakes, cookies, cheese, pretzels and lots of fun!





Everyone knew just what to bring Caroline.  She is running her own little daycare over here.  We know have beds, high chairs, blankets, clothes, and accessories galore!  


No comments:

Post a Comment