Saturday, May 4, 2013

Not my baby much longer


Sweet Caroline,

2 1/2 years ago you entered this world and took it by storm.  After 20 minutes of labor I was holding a 9 pound little girl with a thick, dark head of hair.  You were the most easy going baby and slept through the night at 4 weeks old.  You have brought such joy and laughter into our family.  You have also brought a little stubbornness, opposition, and moments of frustration.  However, we would never trade a moment for anything.  In a matter of days you will no longer be the little sister but the big sister.  I am excited to see you in the role of Big Sister.  You have a new found love for taking care of your baby dolls.  You love to rock your babies, change your babies' clothes, potty train your babies and even discipline your babies.  You talk about Baby "Udson" a lot and often tell him to "come out!"

Even though you are now the big sister you will always be my baby in my heart.  I know you will teach Hudson the ropes around our house.  You will be his protector and his friend.  As you move into your new role we may have our ups and downs but I choose to remember the ups more than the downs.

I love our special cuddle times each night and how when I say "I love you" you respond with "love me!"  You will always be my Sweet Caroline.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment